- Brault $140 | These desert boots are a lot like mine except they are made with brown leather and have an even simpler design. I love how aged the leather looks paired with the contemporary construction. I would pair these with some dark denim and a button down shirt for a classic outfit.
- Croke $100 | These sneakers remind me a lot of Vans, except the materials are a lot higher quality. The leopard print adds some great personality to these blue suede shoes.
- Mclerran $150 | It's hard to find boots that are functional and fashionable, but these ones are rugged, stylish and useful. They come in cognac (shown above), black and gray. The different textures these boots have make them so unique.
- Valik $110 | A glittery platform heel should be in every woman's closet as their go to special occasion shoe. These sky-high heels will go with a variety of different dresses.
- Foliroli $29.98 | Oxfords are completely on trend this season, especially in pastel colors like peach. If you don't like peach, the Foliroli's come in eight other colors. These shoes would look great with any hipster's wardrobe.
- Orsag $90 | I love these high-heeled boots with the metal detailing at the toe. Whether you pair these with skinny jeans or a little black dress, these shoes will turn heads.